Friday, November 22, 2013

Page 78-Lazy update

I would like to say I have pretty worn shoes. So I would like to suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

I haven't written in awhile once again. This is becoming a theme I am not happy with, but as usual I am the sole reason for that. Things are rocky. Things between me and her. Things between us and the wonderful people helping us. Things with the universe in general. They say don't give up cause that's when usually something good is coming. I been down this road before. I haven't done all of my best to improve this situation I will admit. I am currently at the Haines City Library on one of their public computers. I just failed my CDL learner's permit written exam. I been approved by Disney to be accepted in their bus training program. I passed 2 of the 3 required test. I can retake the test again but it going be ten bucks a pop. I already owe them ten for today, but as they say everything happens for a reason. My old lady's health is declining again and her management of pain has made it difficult at times. I running short on time so I won' t be able to fully explain a lot of the details about what's been going on. I just kinda of venting a bit. I feel worthless cause I can even keep this blog updated. I'm in a bit of rut of sorts and looking to rise up and move forward. Just trying to take it one minute at a time for the moment. So I was just say hi and checking in with everyone who takes the time to take a peak at my non important life. I will be back...

Normally I would write my usual sign off statement but I can' t remember for the life of me. Fml..

No comments:

Post a Comment