Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Page 79-Homeless but not Soulless

I would like to say I have pretty worn shoes. So I would like to suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

 Sometimes we struggle through a tasteless cup of coffee till the last sip. Then and only then we find the sugar lying a the bottom. That's life in a nutshell, bitter then sweeten but not well stir. I guess I'll have myself another cup and see how it goes.

Richie G..

Last time I was on here on was in quite a rush. I believe I was giving a quick update on the status of my ongoing saga. I was also thinking about doing a typical what I am thankful type of post, but as the cookie crumbles I have a mess on my hands once again and its time to clean up. It is Saturday night and its quite different from last Saturday night. To start off I don't have a home like I did. I don't have my children like I did. I don't have a bed like I did. I don't have some of possessions like I did and finally I don't have my sanity like I did. What's been occurring these last two and half months has been a roller-coaster of decisions and emotions beyond my wildest imagination. My initial decision to reunite with my wife was a very difficult one in the sense of the history and the perception of it all. The water under our unified bridge since the inception of our relationship should have flooded away anything and everything ever built between us and beyond. The amount of emotional distress and just not knowing what the fuck we were doing has created some permanent scars that are almost impossible to ignore. This kind of mishandling of this precious thing we share between us has left a wake of destruction that very tragic and unfortunate. The flip side of this tragedy is this amazing sensation that fills my heart and soul. The overwhelming feeling of sensation that occupies my usual vacant heart is beyond my vocabulary of words to use to describe it. Here I am homeless, childless, and insane and I am ranting about the pitfalls and exhilarating aspects of love. The way I look at is as soon as I am done with this rant I'll have plenty of time to marinate in the shitty aspects of my current situation. 
So the next logical step would be to give a little detail of how this scenario  got cooked up. Well the fall of Rome began about 4 weeks ago. My old lady had an awesome set up of paid housing, paid transportation, paid necessitates, and paid wants mainly cigarettes. In return she was to take care of the landlord's 85 year old mother. The reality of the setup was as few scheduled meals through the day make sure she takes her medication and spend time with her. Usually by going out and smoking cigarettes with her a few times throughout the day. Yes the availability of the situation kind of sucked by the physical labor was quite easy at least in my book. Well one of the stipulations was that she not socialize to much with the tenants. We lived in a duplex of sorts it was 4 apartments joined together in one long stretch nicknamed The Ranch. Well that didn't sit pretty with my old lady so she decided to continue in her ways and not  abide by their wishes. This lead to much conflict in the household and honestly between me and her until it finally came to a head. The intensity of the tension finally sparked and the claws came out. Needless to say she was fired from her gig. Once that judgement was made the beginning of the end was in order. As the days turn to weeks the tension and stress was so thick you could cut it with whatever you could find. A couple of blow ups occurred and I tried my hardest to keep the peace and buy us some time. The situation put a strain on our relationship with each other and with the kids. There seem no way out of this without it being a complete disaster. So here comes the day before thanksgiving and after an initial attempt to apologize and mend some hurt feelings it eventually lead to the end of our extended stay. I mean I understand the emotional brutality  that occurred but to ask us to leave the night before thanksgiving was unheard of. She seems to have checked out emotionally and under her supposed Christian value system with much ease seem to be fine that by the end of the night there was a very good chance me and my family would be sleeping in the car. A night were the temperature was dropping rapidly. But this is a quick reminder that the outside world push come to shove don't give a shit. So here I go packing again and shipping off like the gypsy's we have become it seems. As I held in my tears and watched everyone else unleash theirs, I had no answer and soon no roof to call home and lay me head. To be continued... 


  I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them.I have many steps that await me.Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment