Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Page 90- Life why do you take up so much of my time...

 I would like to say I have pretty worn shoes. So I would like to suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

“I am my own biggest critic. Before anyone else has criticized me, I have already criticized myself. But for the rest of my life, I am going to be with me and I don't want to spend my life with someone who is always critical. So I am going to stop being my own critic. It's high time that I accept all the great things about me.”
-C.Joy-Bell.C-

I have been away from my desk and my head for a while. I am almost trying to remind myself why did I do this in the first place. Fame and fortune well duh of course. I would think delusion and fantasy would take the rest of the top of the list and somewhere in the mix expression. Oh yeah that pesky things, feeling and stuff. Thought and meaning to this circus of mine and the world that surrounds it. I am so bad and even keeping this blog somewhat fluid. I am pretty sure that my last post had some kind of to be continued crap at the end as if I was a real writer or something. The epic story of my time, the great voice of this generation. Wawak, wawak, wawak....
I am a messy of a human being physically, emotionally and mentally. Why am even allowed around people my wife and children is beyond me. I feel subhuman a lot of the time. I feel like I am here on guest pass of some sort just to watch and take notes for my report. My report to whom or what I don't even know. I am noticing that am drifting a bit so I am going to try to bring myself back a bit. 
It's been about a month since I wrote much of anything and I don't really even care. I have had my inspirational moments here and there but my laziness is a force to be reckoned with. It is true that I am working now and we have moved in into our place with the help of my mother who I am trying to make a saint. The paper work is ridiculous but she's worth the effort. The clan is back together and order is in dire need. Me and the old lady are functioning quite well especially with her going back to work.  Its been quite hard on her and on top of that she claims throne to the title of bread winner for the family for the time being. I am very proud of her and its like she is growing up right before my eyes. I don' take for granted anytime I have with them cause I was all alone not to long ago. I have truly been blessed. I can't really explain the joy I feel in my heart and its something I study everyday cause its very new to me. I like it and I don't want it to go away. 
I know I am getting old when my wrists are already feel the burn from this short typing session. I also need to go take my meds to. So before I go I would like to thank all of you who still follow my silly little story and I thank you for sticking it out cause there will always be more to come. 

I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry. So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them. I have many steps that await me. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment