Saturday, April 12, 2014

Page 91-Meds, fear, Meds, anxiety, Meds, Nirvana...

I would like to say I have pretty worn shoes. So I would like to suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent.
Martin Luther King, Jr.


As the beads of sweat race out of my head, the internal turmoil is at its boiling point. I haven't felt this anxious in a very long, long time. My breathing gets more shallow with each word I type. I feel as if the ghost of the past rise from their graves to start their overnight shift. Working on me. They work me good and they work my efficiently. My life has had so many twists and turns that I just about ready to vomit from this tea cup ride. My stomach is a mixture of fear and pain. My heart is being pushed to its limit. My mind is on a bad trip, as visions of the future mirror scenarios from the past. I am trying so damn hard to break my defects that makes this play of life of mine so much harder. I am like a junkie wanting a fix. Someone anyone that would take inconsideration all my fears and concerns are address. I want to inject the venom that is flowing through my veins at this very moment upon my nearest innocent victim. I have taken twice the recommend dose of my anxiety meds and it seems to just make it worst. Change is hard even with the will to execute it. Whats that saying doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is called what insanity. What if you don't know another way. What if you were not taught such a thing as option 2 existed. I am just rambling at this point and if you are following me to this point well then god bless you. I really had a thought process for this post but my god has it gone awry. The meds are starting to kick in and they are numbing my heart and soul at the moment. I am escaping hoping to survive this ambush of emotions and thoughts. This is hard my god is this hard. Even with the best intentions change is freaking hard. Before the meds completely subdue my thoughts I will leave you guys with this. Life is a constant learning cause it comes with no handbook or study guide to all the constant test we are constantly being tested on.


Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
George Bernard Shaw

I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry. So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them. I have many steps that await me. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment