Sunday, January 5, 2014

Page 86-A new year of shortcomings....I hope not...I plan not...

I would like to say I have pretty worn shoes. So I would like to suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today

I was racking my brain on what subject matter to write about. Everyone of course is trying to start this new year with a clean slate of failures from the previous year. We constantly are reminded of what to buy and what to invest our time into by mass media. We feed into the hype we are all gun hoe and give a 100 percent for like a week, maybe two and if we are really determine a whole month. What about the other eleven months or those days that we are so sore or tempted by all that sugar and goodies. So I started to break down what really matters. We all start living ford the future and forget to live in the now. The small things that we take for granted that all ready shape our lives as of now. So I came across these few items today pissing around.
















































I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them.I have many steps that await me.Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment