Tuesday, August 6, 2013

page 57-My bullshit meter is full

I would like to start by saying I have pretty worn out shoes. So I would suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

"Lesson of Time - KARMA Lesson of Time - Karma When a bird is alive. It eats Ants, When the bird is dead... Ants eat the bird. Time & Circumstances can change at any time. Don't devalue or hurt anyone in life. You may be powerful today. But remember, Time is more powerful than you! One tree makes a million match sticks... Only one match match stick needed to burn a million trees... So be good and do good. "

I've been in a non writing mood lately.  I've failed more than I've succeeded in life to this point. I don't want to fail at this. I enjoy writing very much so. It purifies my soul one word at a time. It allows me to convert the venom inside of me into something useful.  My life, my direction feels like its turning for the better. I haven't felt like this in a very long time. Therapy is going so well. It been an enlightening one session at a time. My heart beats a little less painful one beat at a time. My life quota of lies and deceit have reached thier limit concerning my old lady. I am worthy of respect. I'm worthy of admiration. I'm worthy of a life without constant heartache and sadness.  It's time for me to tell the story of the victim. The victim who will no longer accept the abuse from the monster. No more sympathies for the devil.  Time to begin to write the story of the phoenix.  I will rise from ashes to leave a blaze in the sky for all to see. The details of this slow and painful transformation are coming. I want it to play out a little more before I unleash hell and all my fury. My blindness and point of view have lead awry. I found these comments interesting about my recent blogs. I'm all about both sides of the coin.

Friend:
Oh my gosh, is she still reminding people of that day?! I wish she would think of that day in terms of God intervening in her life and giving her a second chance, which she just blew off and instead down spiraled into sin and disobedience to Him. God did not save her to live the life she's living now. Sorry. My sympathy for this one event ran out long ago. But, hey, at least she got the hospitals to prescribe her some more drugs because of it.  
Me:
Your right he didn't save her to live this kind of life 
Friend:
Yep. Sorry if I seem mean about it. Just her reminding you of the date seemed like a play on your sympathy. I've been in car accidents, too, and lived through other tragedies as well, but I don't mark the dates and remind people of them constantly.  
Me:
Everything happens for a reason, to bad she's blind to the obvious ones No worries your version of mean is very gentle but yeah the sympathetic card is one she has played all her life

Friend 2:
OH man I have read your last two posts and I want to kick you in your shin. You are downplaying the horror of your life prior to the accident and using the horror of what she caused as something to blame yourself for ...as usual. You needed those three days to pull yourself together to face the carnage that she had created it wasn't just the anger it was total fear. Dude I was there never try to shit a shitter. I am able to look at the pictures and not feel one bit sorry for her she is and was an addict and that's it. No more excuses no more pity parties for her. Stop,, try feeling sorry for you and your kids. She is no little sad girl she depends on her sad story to get people to do things for her. Get over it and start telling your story with a happy ending. ooh one of these days bang zoom right in the head

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies probably because they are generally the same people."
- G. K. Chesterton

I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them.I have many steps that await me.Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment