Monday, May 13, 2013

Page 1-In the begining...


I would like to start this process by saying I have pretty worn out shoes so I would definitely suggest wearing some clean socks for this brief journey today.
Now that we got the intro out of the way where do I start. My first thought is life is not like a box of chocolates cause my blood sugar is way to high and it melts in the heat.
I just erased a horrible analogy using a diaper and it just stink ed. No pun intended. 
I will be clever at times. I will be sad with bad grammar as well. 
I'll be as dull as clipping toe nails. 
But that is life, that is me, this is what I have to offer.
One speck in this massive universe we dwell. One thought, one voice.
I have been encouraged by people in my life to pursue this.
For they see something I can't never grasp.
Hope, talent, and the train wreck which is me.
I think and feel like any other person that ever existed. 
I dream and fail like so many before and after.
I sleep, I shit, I eat.
I love, I suffer, I heal, I pray.
We are all the same. We all just have different numbers.
I guess in the long run this might be my anthem. 
My song, my legacy. 
I never run out of wishes or dreams.
Just the focus and heart to follow them.
Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.

Please spray the shoes and return them where you found them.
I got plenty more steps that await me.
Goodnight. 

3 comments:

  1. I will always be here to catch you when u fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some clever word-play, sir. It had a nice flow to it. Well done, Richie!

    ReplyDelete