Saturday, May 18, 2013

page 3-Hung over on feelings..

I would like to start by saying I have pretty worn out shoes. So I would suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

Today I woke up with ink on the brain.When i woke from the darkness aka sleep with this sadness at the center of my chest. I swear I never dream and when I do it's about her.
I think to myself your an idiot.  She don't give 2 shits and here you are wasting your energy on her, again.  Its demoralizing that I feel like this on a daily basis. For instance I wake up and go to the bathroom and I'm thrown in the time machine for a second and picture her using the same toilet and how it was the 1st thing she did as well.
Difference is her pee was so damn strong my god lol.
I seem to be in a fog and have yet seen the break, that will lead me on my proper way.
I always pictured my perfect life, all pre packaged with the right set of instructions.
What is love?
love
1. [To be passionately devoted]
Syn. adore, be in love with, care for, delight in, hold dear, choose, fancy, venerate, be enchanted by, be passionately attached to, have affection for, be enamored of, dote on, glorify, exalt, idolize, prize, put on a pedestal, hold in affection, deify, be fascinated by, hold high, canonize, think the world of, treasure, prefer, yearn for, esteem, be captivated by, be enraptured by, lose one's heart to, be fond of, admire, long for, be oneself with, thrive with, flip over*, fall for*, be nuts about*, be crazy about*, go for*, have it bad*, cotton to*, see also cherish sense 1, like sense 2
Ant. hate, detest, loathe
I use to dwell my thoughts and feelings on the bigger realm of this word.
Sadly now I'm exploring the bottom end  of it and feeling comfortable with it.
I suppose if you experience both sides of the word, your better balanced.
Horseshit, that's my personal opinion. 

Speaking of love, my daughter just walked in all excited that she has raised a rubber camel. The fact that she wanted to share that with me puts me on cloud 9.
Children especially your own carry this pure untainted view of our world. Of course until we fuck it up somehow. We hold there precious minds in our hands to mold as we see fit.
It always reminds me of that biblical saying. We are created in his image.
So our are children.  We are god to them. We are the center of there universe, at least for a little while. We are there superman and there wonder woman.

They carry my eyes, they act out my habits. The similarities compound constantly. 
Throughout the years they will find blood is a formality. Love is intoxicating, pain out shines happiness. Forgiving is fleeting, acceptance is mistreated.
This will be the settings for their world.  To make there mark on the world.
I'm out of steam, I'm out of words. I'll leave you this good day with a great quote. 

If your depressed your living in the past,
If your anxious your living in the future, 
If your at peace your living in the present
Lao Tzu

Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.
Please spray the shoes before returning where you found them.
I have many steps that await me.
Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment