Thursday, July 4, 2013

page 41-If I only let you know

I would like to start by saying I have pretty worn out shoes. So I would suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

I was going to continue my story but something came over me. It was strange I felt I needed to get this out of my system. I don't know if this is for you or for me. I literally wrote this a few minutes wgo before going to bed. I don't have the slightest clue what it means to me yet.

The fear that takes control
Is the angel that saves my day
The darkness that camouflage my soul
Is the warm air that wants to stay

If I only let you know
The price I will pay
If you ask you will know
Nothing's free until you pay

With one more hour to go
I hold my breath and wish for more
This last moment before I go
In the beast your warned me to stay away

Soon I will lose my very soul
To the the devil's wicked game
If I let you know
The price I soon will pay

No more reasons, no more home
That comfort my sadness or my pain
No more ears willing to hold
My cries of suffering to this game

I will lose I will be alone
The price of numbness for my soul
Soon my happiness will soak up the hate
That covered everything I ever told

The fear won't let me go
It has made its home in my brain
It comes home after work
To claim its proper place 
As king of my domain

The devil's come to collect its toll
For there is a price to pay
No more sadness no more pain to withhold
I've paid in full my time is up

As this story comes to a close
The message is here to stay
Trust your heart and you will know
It always betrays the things you treasure the most

I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them.I have many steps that await me.Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment