Wednesday, July 24, 2013

page 51-Love is selfless suicide

I would like to start by saying I have pretty worn out shoes. So I would suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

"People are like stained glass windows, they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their true beauty is only seen if there is a light within."
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross


All I know is that
Love is selfless suicide
From my past and present
State of mind and continuing exodus

I show the world my lack of focus
And inability to walk without falling
From morning's dawn to life's extinction
These thoughts clamp my ability to find redemption

From my continuous downward spiral
That takes my breath with no hesitation
I choke from the constant lack of oxygen
That represents love, affection and unconditional adoration

Love is selfless suicide
That gives these words purpose in your mind
For pain is our universal lifeline
That we constantly call for answers that never come in time

Remember the stories from the old
To help mend bridges from broken torn souls
We are our own single warzone and bliss
Mix with toxicity, love, and stupidity

We break bread with those we hold
We shed tears and liquor for our dead
A true act of selfless suicide
Is the compassion and love we are constantly willing to sacrifice

This is all l got guys I'm pretty drained.  Pray, think, wish me well, whatever it is you do to think of others and wish them well. Got to recharge, got to recharge. I love you all for your percious time. Be at peace for turmoil runs vampit in this world. 

"If you are not big enough to lose, you are not big enough to win."
- Walter Reuther

I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them.I have many steps that await me.Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment