Friday, July 5, 2013

page 42-No one is satisfied with my answers especially me

I would like to start by saying I have pretty worn out shoes. So I would suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

Once again I am inspired to go in another direction. I just don't have it in me to finish my current story.  I don't want to force the issues cause then it will be shit. Again this came out of nowhere. I'm about to lay my body and soul to recharge and this comes brewing out. So take a drink hope its not to sweet or not to bitter.

Love and hate a marriage of sorts
Night and day a natural duel of force

To be radiant is to be vulnerable
To be fearful is to be resourceful

None of this involves you
None of this I confide in any of you

To wither is to die
To sacrifice is to be godly in your eyes

To follow is to hide
To lead is to admit defeat first in dire times

To think is to be like Einstein
To react is to remove ones foot from one's mouth

To read this is to find
Whatever meaning best suits your time

I'm a reflection of past grievances 
I'm a institute of complied, failed truths and lies

Not everyone is satisfied with my answers
My questions just drags it out slowly to kill time

I don't need your wisdom
But I beg for your undying thirst for mine

In his image we are molded
Only to be crushed by our clumsy, fragile, lustful lives

Our hearts are made to be broken
So the scars can bind us together and guide our minds

I beg for your forgiveness in advance
To soften my steady decline

I shake hands with the devil willingly
Cause me, myself and I refuses to shake mine

To read this is to find
This man's last wishes, hopes and last embark at this life

I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them.I have many steps that await me.Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment