Monday, July 15, 2013

page 47-Top 10 differences between love and marriage

I would like to start by saying I have pretty worn out shoes. So I would suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

"Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad."
- Christina Georgina Rossetti

Top 10 differences between love and marriage

1. Love is cuddling on the couch. Marriage is deciding which couch.
2. Love is a flickering flame. Marriage is a flickering TV.
3. Love is holding hands in the street. Marriage is holding arguments in the street.
4. Love is talking about having kids. Marriage is talking of getting a break from the kids.
5. Love is sweet nothing in the ear. Marriage is nothing in the bank.
6. Love is when you phone each other just to say Hi. Marriage is when you phone each other to find out when to pick up the kids.
7. Love is like one long sweet dream. Marriage is like an alarm clock.
8. Love is when you say you would go through hell for her. Marriage is hell.
9. Love is when you decide to become one. Marriage is when you try to decide which one.
10. Love is when he yearns for her. Marriage is when he earns for her.

This is what mind wanders to while trying to guide me through this mess. I figure I would give you guys a small tour of the process. Now that we have explored my coping aspect through comdey, least see what happens when it goes numb and I go on auto pilot. 

Waiting for her ghostly voice
The drizzle of faith creeps away
Whenever my body hits the floor
I hope to love once again

Never ask never tell a soul
Struggle makes no sound only incinerates poise
For ever word that l leave with her
A thousand more wait to take thier turn

Sickness over takes remorse
Casualties flow like summers rain
I look around for guidance
Only to find the source of my true pain

Never enough bandages to cover
This growing emptiness in my torn open veins
Finding morphine for my soul
Is like trying to find solace for the insane

She tucks me in my sorrow
Under these terms, I don't lead I simply follow
I learn to love, I learn to hate
She slowly bleeds me until I evaporate

She loves me tender, she loves me hollow
The course of these actions are toxic, please don't follow
My children watch this utter dismantle
Of a fortress of love, forgiveness and power

"A very large amount of human suffering and frustration is caused by the fact that many men and women are not content to be the sort of beings that God has made them, but try to persuade themselves that they are really beings of some different kind."
- Eric Mascall

I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them.I have many steps that await me.Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment