Wednesday, July 17, 2013

page 48-Living with anxiety

I would like to start by saying I have pretty worn out shoes. So I would suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

30 things to stop doing to yourself

17. Stop complaining and feeling sorry for yourself. – Life’s curveballs are thrown for a reason – to shift your path in a direction that is meant for you.  You may not see or understand everything the moment it happens, and it may be tough.  But reflect back on those negative curveballs thrown at you in the past.  You’ll often see that eventually they led you to a better place, person, state of mind, or situation.  So smile!  Let everyone know that today you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday, and you will be.
21. Stop doing the same things over and over without taking a break. – The time to take a deep breath is when you don’t have time for it.  If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting.  Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly.
28. Stop worrying so much. – Worry will not strip tomorrow of its burdens, it will strip today of its joy.  One way to check if something is worth mulling over is to ask yourself this question: “Will this matter in one year’s time?  Three years?  Five years?”  If not, then it’s not worth worrying about.

The anxiety of living is quite paralyzing. I look at my fellow man and envy his ability to function so efficiently. Hi how are you. Time to go to work. Ask the waiter for a refill. Ask for directions when lost. Walk up and introduce yourself. I find all these insignificant tasks brutal to attempt. It like another language to me. I just can't translate it properly. This is why when I find a comfort zone I hold on to it for dear life. It's like drowning in a sea of emotions and finally finding that piece of debris and holding on to it for dear life. This is how I exist in a world that lives every second. I live by constantly hitting the pause button on life cause to this day I can't catch up. This is how I repeat the cycle of mistakes cause there is comfort in failures and misery. Happiness what is that? Sustainable happiness, shit that's like winning the lottery to me. When your use to rejection like I am the one person that breaks that pattern becomes godly in my eyes. You have to try to understand that how everyone that knows me views me with all these great qualities will never reach my sight. My old lady was the first woman to pay me the attention I was starving for. I was so sick of the f word. Friends we could be friends. I needed another friend like I needed cancer. A friend can't hold you or whisper the words that healed my bleeding heart. Every I love you, every kiss, every stroke of her hand on my body cemented her statue I had erected in my mind. It was the thread that mended my broken heart and spirit. This is why I yearn for her. That's why I want to believe that part of her still burns for me somewhere in that seemingly cold heart of hers. 
That's why ladies and gentleman I am the walking definition of the word Fool! I'm hoping in time all this knowledge will leak out of my brain and drain into my heart. I need to feed this straving hunger for attention through other means than her destructive manners. Only time will finish this story cause I can go all day with my theories. So huddle up folks its showtime.

"Roads"

Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Never found our way
Regardless of what they say
How can it feel, this wrong
From this moment
How can it feel, this wrong
Storm.. in the morning light I feel
No more can I say
Frozen to myself
I got nobody on my side
And surely that ain't right
And surely that ain't right
Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Never found our way
Regardless of what they say
How can it feel, this wrong
From this moment
How can it feel, this wrong
How can it feel, this wrong
This moment
How can it feel, this wrong
Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Never found our way
Regardless of what they say
How can it feel, this wrong
From this moment
How can it feel, this wrong

Lyrics by Portishead 

"The person who is waiting for something to turn up might start with their shirt sleeves."
- Garth Henrichs

"Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice."
- George Jackson


I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them.I have many steps that await me.Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment