Thursday, June 6, 2013

page 20-Don't worry being happy doesn't last...

I would like to start by saying I have pretty worn out shoes. So I would suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

"Sometimes old things need to go away. That way, we have room for the new things that come into our lives."
- Randy K. Milholland, Something Positive webcomic, 09-17-05

I had something planned out for today but I think I'm going to go with a conversation I had tonight with a friend of mine. It best describes my day to the fullest.

Friend:
 Wyd fool 
Me:
 About to put the kids to bed then jamming on the box
Friend:
 U ever seen the Tudors?
Me:
 Um is that about Henry the 8th?
Friend:
  Yup
Me:
 My old lady loved that show I couldn't get into maybe cause she related to Henry lol
Friend: 
So when I was in 7th grade I discovered Henry and Anne bolyn. Did u know at that moment is when I knew. Love was fucked. ...I mean Henry literally moved heaven and earth for Anne only to chop her head off a few years later. ..and I mean at one point he worshiped her :( so fucked  
Friend: 
So I've never been a silly romantic girl lol 
Me: I'm a hopeless romantic
Friend:
 Ugh I have no use for it , that's why I'm not good with it I guess. ...
Friend:
 Oi: ( so wyd tomorrow
Me:
 Um trying to accomplished one thing productive
Me:
 Its so stupid I have to simplify my life like this
Friend:
 No it's cool u don't have to justify shit some days getting out of bed its a victory: ) 
Me:
 Yeah its hard to hear how foolish one looks in other peoples eyes
Me:
 But I can't argue with the truth
Friend:
 Yea sorry Broski I mean like ok I'm obviously proof I believe in second and third chances for someone special. Sometimes people who are closest do the most damage. Its that on and off passionate shit we've all been through. But come on Richie even I know there's a time to move the fuck on kid 
Me:
 Kid indeed is my level of experience to this moving on crap
Friend:
  You're not foolish tho
Me:
 Love is a storm we endured to see the sunshine 
Friend:
 Moving on is hard very hard but it must be done Richie 
Me:
 Stupid fucking romantic
Friend:
 Life is too short. Doesn't change yalls good times tho ...it's ok to remember those. But time for different new memories 
Me: 
Lock me up so I can't cause any more damage to my innocent kids 
Friend:
But people who love Richie, real love. Don't hurt each other. Not like she does. She just went too far too many times
Friend: 
You're not babe, you're a good dad ok just messed up at the mo, they get it I promise 
Friend:
Like I said once twice maybe. But she's hurt you a lot 
Friend:
 It happens unfortunately: ( they're not the first or last kids either: ( they're stronger and smarter than u give them credit for 
Me:
 Collateral damage in this war they are
Friend:
 They'll be ok Richie 
Me:
 No excuse 
Friend:
 And I know my situation is different were gonna be ok. As friends no matter what I think. ...but if I were u. I'd never wanna be that bitches friend sorry 
Friend:
 All your kids need is love and support they've got that, they've got a stable address with food and family and love fuck anything else 
Me:
 I know I can't shield them from the world's painful ways but home is suppose to be safe, home is suppose to be mom and dad all the time, all the fucking time
Friend:
 Richie get this idea of a perfect.home out of your fucking head it doesn't exist
Friend:
 Look at my kids lol they're fucked by they're crazy mom but they're thriving my kids are gonna rock the shit out of life and they've got a different home than your idea of a good home: )
Me: 
Sometimes when you have been nothing for so long you strive to have the unattainable
Friend:
And you're not nothing yo. ...u are made up of matter so therefore you matter (old science joke lol)
Friend:
 But if you don't get better that might do more damage than her leaving yo: ( I'm not saying rush lol but someday ok like by 2020 ok 
Me: By 2020 deal
Friend:
I like august 2013 better 
Friend:
 Ok. ...grocery store. ....excuse me do you know where the strawberry are? Ooh thanks hi im Richard 
Me:
 Thats a creeper
Friend
Ok not strawberries too easy try peanut butter lol 
Friend:
 Richie!! Wtf get better yo
Friend:
I've used it :o got me a date 
Me: 
Come on your the prey, easier 4 you
Me:
 If you put yourself in front of a predator your going to get eaten
Friend:
 I don't get eaten: ) well not often lol Lol

I'm constantly grateful for the people in my life. They amaze me with their own stories, there own wisdom, there own resolution to make something out of life. This won't be my life forever but for now it is. I will overcome this I just don't know how yet.

"Life is made up of small pleasures. Happiness is made up of those tiny successes. The big ones come too infrequently. And if you don't collect all these tiny successes, the big ones don't really mean anything."
- Norman Lear

I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them.I have many steps that await me.Goodnight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment