Sunday, June 30, 2013

page 38-Pieces of...

I would like to start by saying I have pretty worn out shoes. So I would suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

As I ponder my chaotic mind trying to find some reasoning to these events, I still don't have the words. I think everything is shifting in my mind and heart to what has and will transpire.   I am really at a lost for anything. Usually I have some stream of inspiration or insight on a particular subject.  I really need to recharge my heart and soul. I need to focus my energy on what's at hand. I have let my mind wander and this is what it came back with.

She sits crying on the bed
She ponders her reasons and mistakes
Leveling off the excess of shady thoughts and distress
Wondering why God has made a place
For those who have fallen from grace

She blocks the light, she hesitates
She runs from reasons that make sense
Alone and sickly she anticipates
The walls around her collasping 

Pain and misery are her friends
Never to befriend happiness
Never to invite love or loyalty 
As staples to her dying excess

The ones that love her shrink and fade
The ones that despise her multiple and rage

Through these times 
Follow my words 
Listen for my cries

So you can spread this gospel to the lost world

Pieces of me shall shatter
Some with jagged edges
Some so small and fragile

Engraved with ink 
Follow these words
Imagine my tone and voice
Preparing to fully swallow

What's left of me
Some which are sweet
Leftovers that reak bitterness 
None the less to much to handle

Another late session
Another day lost to this endless cycle

Open your eyes 
The sun deems attention
The darkness waits to strike and swallow

I hear my bones pop
My head pound
My hearts circulates
The life in my blood 

Which allows me to speak these words that follow

Razor thin lullabies
That sell me a vision,  a paradise
That hold superficial elaborate smiles
Covered in cherry scented lies

Creating rows of angels and butterflies
That paint a picture of undying bliss and divine
That no one will ever know

"Committing yourself is a way of finding out who you are. A man finds his identity by identifying. A man's identity is not best thought of as the way in which he is separated from his fellows but the way in which he is united with them."
- Robert Terwilliger

I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them.I have many steps that await me.Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment