Tuesday, June 25, 2013

page 35-On the brink of response

I would like to start by saying I have pretty worn out shoes. So I would suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

I'm on the brink. I'm on the brink of many things good or bad I don't know.  I'm in the inside looking out.  I'm feeling very reflecting mood. I was looking st some of the pictures I have of her and it melted me. I need to remind myself of the crimes against my heart she has commited against me. Since I'm on the inside I think reposting personal comments from people on the outside, would be best.

Friend:
  I stand behind you all the way, when it comes to you and your children. No, you are not his biological father, but BLOOD aint everything. Any fool can be a father, but it takes a real man to step up and be a dad. You are his dad, never let her tell you other wise. Your son loves you and knows the truth he is not as young as the girls and probably knows more about the situation than you think. Never let her get away with telling you that you are not his dad and you have no rights, bcz that is not the truth. You are there with him, taking care of him and, providing for him to the best of your ability. My parents are not my parents by blood( read my status this morning) but they are all the same to me. I am happy you didnt analyze the conversation over and over. I am a stranger looking in, and I am telling you now that although it is her voice you hear saying cruel and hurtful things, it is her counter part playing cruel and mean jokes. I really believe she is just stuck in a place that if she had a way out and changed everything from her # to her FB page that she would not be the same person she is today. She is lost and as long as she lets some one else ruin her life she will never truly be a happy individual. I also think that given enough time you ad her will be just friends, but only if things change on both your parts. You have her children, and although she is longing for the children her point of view is obscured by the obsession she has with her significant other. No I do not believe that she is in love, but was looking for an escape and that is what she is stuck with until she can stand up and face her past and ask for forgiveness and get her life straight. My heart goes out to you and her both. I was hoping she would come around and get rid of the loser, and possibly you and her work out your problems, but with him in the picture, that will never happen. Now I just pray she can move past this self infliction and be able to have a relationship with her children, and not one where it is one sided. God Bless and I will continue praying for you and your situation. Hugs!!
Friend:
 You are absolutely right in your assessment of the entire situation. She completely abandoned her children. Legally, you would have all rights given to you, since she absolutely walked away. It's so sad and tragic, and she's entirely messed up and twisted to have done so. Seriously, though, is she on drugs? Her phone message she left you leads me to believe she is. I would not put up with her insulting my mother, and I'm amazed that it prompted you to call her? That would have been my cue to never want to talk to her again. You truly should save the tapes in case of future legal battles. Then, anyone (judge and jury) could clearly see that she's completely out of her mind and no good to be around precious children. She has never, ever been a good mother to them, if her facebook statuses were any indication. Please batten down the hatches and steel up the fortresses. She's very manipulative and evil, and sick in the head. You don't need that in your life. Thank god for your mother. Every day.  
Friend:
 Well i feel like i can tell u this having known u for 15 yrs and being a mom and single parent for a long time, snap out of it! You have to put your melodrama aside and be the best dad and role model u can be. 
Friend:
 Good writing, Richie. Thanks for always sharing what you're going through. 
As always, proud of your resolve to do the right thing. I will never understand the ability to just walk away from ones whole life (kids, husband, everything), and just pretend it's okay. Bless your heart, and those kids. Sounds like they are doing great, thanks to you providing them with a strong sense of normalcy and stability. Even though you don't feel so strong, to those kids you are a solid rock they can cling to for protection. I'm thankful for you. I know they especially must be as well.  
Friend:
 I've got to sleep now. But rich, you need to realise that it's a selfish world out there and the only person that you are damaging is yourself and really What is the point in that? Right now it's up to you to decide when you'll be ready to move on. And until then there is nothing anyone else can do but pray for you. You decide when you are ready to stop being so reflective and depressed and then everyone will be behind you to keep you on the surface. Life will be great when you're ready for it to be great.
Friend: i am both of yalls friend and I do not want 2 judge, no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes, life is what we make of it and You are making a good example for your kids and they will always looks up 2 you for guidance and love i commend you and know ur kids are proud of you and love you
Friend:
 Well Richy that's to be expected because this whole situation and experience has been very traumatic and its going to psychologically affect you until you come to terms with it. But you need to remember that you can't find love, only love can find you. And until then, you need to live life normally. Cope with a civil divorce, continue to raise your children with love and care and spend quality time with your friends and family. But you must stop dwelling on the past rich. You have to motivate yourself to get out of the reflective rut you are stuck in and concentrate on meeting up with friends, taking your kids to school and collecting them from school, working, helping around the house... All of these things are going to help you feel better about yourself and make your life so much more fulfilled. But you really have to try.
Friend: Wow!! I am returning your shoes with untied shoe laces, freeing you from what ever torments you! You are worthy, a creation of God, made in his perfection, loved, forgiven, worthy of........yes, it's in your hands to remain a prisoner of your shoelaces or to free yourself forever!! I decided to free myself!! 
Friend:
 Richard
You should consider writing a book. Amazing work on your blog. You the gift of writing. I'm sorry that your are going through all those issues; keep in mind your writing skills to boost your ego and your kids being #1 priority to stay sane. Having children is amazing yet hard, but you are doing an amazing job as a dad.
Friend: Sometimes I feel the same,what keeps me going are the two beautiful children God has blessed me with!! If it wasn't for them I would probably not be here on earth! You are stronger than what you think you are!!
Friend:
 But she is selfish and only cares about herself and someone like that is simply a drain and you owe it to yourself not to have someone take advantage of you like that. Which, by the way, she thinks she can. She assumes she can pick you up and drop you as she likes and that's sooo wrong
Friend:
I've never gone through a divorce rich but I've loved when that person has ripped me apart to my core and for my own sanity I know that I've had to put them to the back of my mind. And as hard as it was, I did it because I had to do it for me. I accepted that and just got on with it. I'm sorry to tell you that until you are bold enough to do that you won't move forward in life. Your choice. Simple. Wallow in your own self pity whilst she has a great time in her new life... Or move on. Think about what you really want. It's easy to stop thinking about her when you are really ready to move on. I'm living proof of that.
Friend:
 You have a beautiful family. Be the for them as they will always be there for u
Friend:
 You are taking the backseat of your life. I don't want to read anymore bc it makes me sad. U are better than who you have become. 

As I read these comments again I can't help this unbelievable feeling of love and support. With an army of words like this I'm ready yo fight to take my life back. Pain is the glue that makes us all stick together. One can't never love to much cause if you limit yourself then you take away from the full potential of the experience. Anything worth anything always will cost you something. 

"Life is a series of little deaths out of which life always returns."
- Charles Feidelson, Jr.


I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them.I have many steps that await me.Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment