Saturday, June 29, 2013

page 37-War what is it good for absoutly nothing

I would like to start by saying I have pretty worn out shoes. So I would suggest some clean socks for this brief journey today.

When this day ends it will be one of the most devasting days of my life. I have been in bad places before and been in dark places. The fight has been brought to the borders of my life. The invasion has begun. My defenses have failed me and I'm on the run trying to regroup. I've been a passive person most of my life.  To my determinant, its human nature to take advantage. Two days ago is when love left me along with the thread of any hope to ever mend my disastrous marriage.  I say this as the memory of watching my mothers tears makes my blood boil. That is what finally turn the switch off. What my old lady has started is something I have to finish. Time to drag out the skeletons and show the world the ink on my enemy.  Yes my enemy. There is definitely a thin line between love and hate. This Is my worst nightmare playing out.This is what its come to. War.

war
noun
1 a (1) : a state of usually open and declared armed hostile conflict between states or nations (2) : a period of such armed conflict (3) : state of war 
b : the art or science of warfare 
c (1) obsolete : weapons and equipment for war (2) archaic : soldiers armed and equipped for war
2 a : a state of hostility, conflict, or antagonism 
b : a struggle or competition between opposing forces or for a particular end <a class war> <a war against disease> 
intransitive verb
1 : to be in active or vigorous conflict
2 : to engage in warfare

The details of the events that lead to these state of affairs are so great that I just don't have the energy to speak of it. I'm going to lick my wounds and get my game plan ready for the next battle. Please pray, give out your well wishes, whatever floats your boat when it comes to the spiritual relam. I have nothing in me to share. I have nothing to give. 

"The meekest of animals will fight bravely when it is backed against a wall, for it has nothing left to lose. A poor man is more deadly than a rich man because he puts less value on his own life."
- R. A. Salvatore, The Crystal Shard

"People spend too much time finding other people to blame, too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past, and getting on with their lives."
- J. Michael Straczynski

"The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn."
- David Russell

I'm out of steam and have a pounding headache. Thank you for your time cause its the most precious gift we carry.So please spray the shoes and return them where you found them.I have many steps that await me.Goodnight





No comments:

Post a Comment